Finding Your Dream Home
Buying a home is no small task. Whether you’re a first time buyer or a seasoned investor, my goal is to make your buying experience as smooth as possible.
I am always available by phone or text 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (seriously!).
When working with someone who is making their biggest investment of their life, I make sure I’m available for any questions they have.
Here are some of the services I provide to my buyers:
1. Determine needs and wants – Most buyers have no idea where to start when looking for a home. It’s my job to sit down with you and figure out exactly what you want in a home.
2. Market Conditions – I will help you understand the market conditions at the time of purchase.
3. Book Showings – After finding several listings you would like to see, I book all showings and take you to see the homes.
4. Negotiation – I help to negotiate the best possible price for you. This is the advantage of working with a buyers agent.
5. Home Inspections – I recommend several home inspectors to you and am present during the inspection as well.
And much more. There is more to a real estate transaction than listed here, and if you’d like to find out more about how the process works, feel free to call me at any time.